May 24, 2007

Relief...well, sort of

Gmail gave me excellent news today. CFA institute is paying $300 for anyone who is changing the CFA center to outside and appearing for the exam. It will at least partially offset the flight cost to travel to Colombo. Yup, there is a good chance that the moron writing this blog will be in Colombo for a day. The credit goes to Pranshu who has really helped me out in getting the tickets. I seriously don't know what I would have done without him.

This whole business of changing locations sort of put off the prep I was doing for the exam itself. Now one hand there is the problem of traveling to a totally new country called Sri Lanka and on the other, I have to answer questions such as 'how do u translate the financial statements of a subsidiary in another country?'

By the way, any comments on how to improve the blog will be appreciated.

No comments: