May 23, 2007

Shocked!!!

After almost a week of being disconnected from the world, i got my on the net yesterday. And boy, what a shock it was! I came to know that the CFA level II exam for which I had been slogging for a month during the last huge vacation of my life might not be held after all. Did I need this now? Wish I had just spent the vacation visiting relatives who right now think I am too uptight to visit them. Or spent it traveling to all those exotic places which I would probably never get a chance. I am baying for someone's blood now.

The whole vacation now looks like a huge disappointment. All I did in this vacation was watch TV and study for that dammed CFA exam. Argggggggggggggg!! I had planned to learn cooking, driving, stitching and what not.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe..cooking?

Unknown said...

CFA....was that the reason u tried avoiding all this long...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........but cooking ::)))...huhuhuhuhu....and that too muttu....