Jun 25, 2007

One more day at work

The more I work, the more I hate what I am doing. I get this sinking sensation that all that I have learnt is of no use in the kind of work that I am being made to do. Moreover, I do not work for more than 3 hrs a day. And that’s enough for me to despite the kind of work I am being made to do by this fine firm. For a fact, the work I do is more aligned to an IT firm rather than a finance firm. No wonder, some smart ass registered this firm as an ITES firm.

Anyways, it’s great that the rains have stopped. This indeed is a moment of joy as the temperatures have reduced and everything looks green and bright outside. Alas, my stream of thoughts was interrupted when a branch fell of my head. Luckily, I did not suffer any serious injury. Post that, I just managed to wave to Pote as we crossed paths at Sher-e-punjab.

Things seem to have stopped or rather moving in the opposite direction on the personnel front. There is this looming threat of losing all the hair on my huge scalp. As it is, I seriously lack a personnel life and on top this, baldness!!! I am afraid that being bald will rule out any chances of a romantic encounter. Seriously, I am yet to come across any bald guy claiming that he has a girl friend. The closest was the bald guy in Seinfeld(George Gaztanza), the sad loser who gets jacked whenever he goes out on a date. But that guy at least had a date.

I think I have to do something of a continuous learning program so that I would be abreast with the latest happenings around us. I have already started dreaming of going to a gym, playing basketball in the weekends and a trek every month. Let’s see how many of these plans fructify.

No comments: