Jun 24, 2007

The rains have started

Finally the rain god is showing us mercy. That was my thought when it started raining yesterday. It was only after I could not go to the theater to watch SIVAJI that I realisied that it was a boon but a curse. Sure the temperatures have gone down but mobility is severely restricted. I even planned to meet Anshu after 6 months this weekend. We should have some mechanism through which we can moderate the rainfall that falls on a particular day. Or have means which would make us oblivious of the rain.

Anyways, I am yet to find a roommate. This whole interview process for a nariman point position screwed up my plans. Now I have to adjust with someone who I know very little. Lets see how it works out to be.


The damm stupid camera is costing 5k to be serviced. Have decided to chuck that thing and get a new one. Man, no idea why the camera costs so much. It looks like the companies are trying to make out of servicing parts and other accessories. Nice strategy though it looks like I am on the wrong side of this strategy.

By the way, it looks like I am a float in this company. I get work when someone is leaving for a holiday or reporting sick. In fact, I was recently told that the company has exceeded head count. No idea why they hired me when they do not have any work for me. And it looks difficult to get through as I am weighted by two bloody years of IT work experience. This is really frustrating. Sometimes I think I should have done better during college.

And I am really missing playing basketball here. Hope to find some court soon. Cannot believe that there is no place to play in the entire Mumbai. Really hoping that the rain stops soon.

No comments: