Jul 14, 2007

Random stuff

Being sick, I have been reading blogs for the past few hours. Came across a few interesting one. Found one which is quite random like mine. The guy is actually tech guy. Another one who posts forwards which are interesting especially since I cannot get them at office. And I think I found Naga's blog.

Moreover got one really good one about blogging. It is a good one about what a person needs to start a blog. This guy in fact has 23 questions on what kind of person should blog. Going through made me realize that I need to know more about blogging software provided by google. So the cntl+shift+a makes a link.

These are the benefits of being sick. Got to watch a lot of movies on star movies. Especially liked Big Mamma 2. Really hilarious movie about a FBI investigator who dresses as an old and grossly fat lady to go undercover. Then I also watched a couple of telegu movies. But hopefully I will get well soon. Maybe, will get to see some apartments which could be rented out. And maybe, just maybe, NT will give us a treat.

No comments: